Blue Poppy Dental and Orthodontics
Hygiene Therapist / Hygienist
We are looking for a Hygiene Therapist or Dental Hygienist to join our team at a well-established largely private dental practice on a full time/ part time basis.
We are a leading dental group based in Letterkenny & Donegal Town. At the very forefront of the Irish dental profession, our aim is to consistently provide exceptional, ethical advanced dentistry by talented and highly trained clinicians. We have spent a very long time perfecting our patient journey and enjoy remarkable patient satisfaction levels from a dedicated following of patients and their families.
Our hygiene therapy / hygiene appointments are an invaluable part of our recommended regular oral health care to our patients. We are therefore looking for a Hygiene Therapist / Dental Hygienist, who has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and, who takes real pride in providing an excellent service to our patients. You will become an important part of our small and friendly team and will have an opportunity to contribute towards development of our practice and services we offer.
Key requirements and attitude include:
· Experience in providing dental care & treatments, where prescribed by the dentist.
· Patient orientated approach to dental care. Active listening skills and rapport building skills to deal with patient questions, worries and successes in a positive way making each patient genuinely feel like they are well looked after both in and out of our surgeries.
· Communication skills and experience in providing patients advice on their oral health.
· Ability to recommend the benefits of all our services and practice membership to patients.
· A team player – who is happy to lend a hand when required and able to ask for help when needed.
· Reliable, friendly, and enthusiastic to deliver a first-class service.
· Time management skills
· Full IDC / DCI Registration
· Current Personal Indemnity Insurance
· Certified Hepatitis B immunity status
· Current DBS certificate
· Experience working with Aerona – training will be provided.
The role is offered on a full time/ part time with one Saturday per month.
Job Type: FULL TIME / PART TIME
Pay – Excellent – Negotiable based on experience.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Contact Siobhan on 0861623202 or email@example.com